Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

I enjoyed it, definitely like Linty's 666 and psychosheep's pyramid.

(also the credit is my favorite :3)

(couldn't figure out how to get the secret medal though >3>)

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

Jonny mode is the best thing ever xD

Memory Game Collab Memory Game Collab

This game is my enemy...

I'll WILL reach level 2! Even if this takes me my 18th time!.....oh and I understand that this game is a good memorizer for comparing different arts style that gives a signal to the brain of which art stands out, but I suck at memory games, 19th attempt now!

Luwano responds:

You can do it! I believe in you Zane!

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

69,959 points o.O

Not even close compared to the top score lol, that was a really addicting game and there were soo many variety of weapon, I was eye widen toward the awesome of Gnomergeddon. I really can't ait until Larry and the Gnomes comes out, watch the trailer twice :D

-Blind- -Blind-

Now that's creative and challenging

I may had fallen in the spikes.....about like.....I lost count <.<, but that ball effect and sonar thing makes a good feel on the feeling of being sort of blind >.>...fallen down on another spike again.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Zelda 2 reference i've figure so far

pixie aka fairy, chop down tree 4 secret house aka kinda, 3 knights aka the 3 gem thing with red green n blue, ummmm yea thats i figure out so far, o wait the sword the chibi knight use, k now thats all i know so far lol.

BoMToons responds:

um, you missed all of them, lol

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Science classes should have these

Im just too wow to even express with the extensive input and output of this flash with words, if this flash were to be remodeled into what the info that textbooks carry then i'll be damn to look at it with open eyes like these "(O__O)".....

SavetheBunny Xmas Edition SavetheBunny Xmas Edition

Love Saving Bunnies

But there r times when we cant save bunnies from pecking chickens, o yea n on the second find the bunny in the hat game, when i click the right hat early, it sort of glitch into where i cant continue on n i had to refresh.

Zonferno responds:

Cheers for the review

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

u should totally do the legend of dragoon ;)

u have a great way of shaping anime to partial realism style, i think u can pull off the legend of dragoon, pleassssssse do one ;3

Sabtastic responds:

lol Thanks! I'll think about it. ;D

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

peace n yo haha funny american

it remind of ninja warriors kinda