Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

V I laugh out loud from the comment below me for not seeing the play button xD

Clocktopia Art Gallery Clocktopia Art Gallery

Evaerybody did a great job on the art :D

Touring to see the great master pieces turned into clocks guided by the tasty strawberry is a interesting experience of awesome clock art :3.

RD10 Poetry & Art Collab RD10 Poetry & Art Collab

It's a hardcore robots poem collab

All those poems relates to great humorous, depressing, and meaningful poems (+ great art blueprints) and my overall favorite was aigis's poem and the one about mindchambers xD

[LL] ELO - Twilight [LL] ELO - Twilight

This is amazing :3

A collaboration of locks doing emotionally awesome lock stuff is a win :D

FlashShark responds:

We're very emotionally awesome people you know.

Calico's Love Story Calico's Love Story

Great hilarious superhero(well kinda super) xD

Maybe you should of set up a preloader so that it would load fully when we watch it. My computer ain't all that fast so it didn't start playing right away or play at all. I just right click it and then play it.

But besides all that, the jokes are hilarious, especially the poem, and the gadget he bought at the electronic store is way highly advance to fall into that man's hands, cause well...it's better off with just one of him o.O.

Brawlers - Episode 1 Brawlers - Episode 1

That's pretty awesome

I would like to see more, the animation flow was nice but slightly slow.

What I like the most was the art, keep up the good work ;D

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

That is funny...literally

Literally....thats really funny XD

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

ROFLz WOOT!!!

That was freak-in hilarious with the many references of lores of our society with our child molesting fathers, t.v. characters references, misinterpreting weed-smokers/ non-crackheads, nature way of saying "lay off the hot foods", and our long-history of "we don't like ur kind around here" XD...

Jazza responds:

lol indeed.

Goemon: Enter the Bunny Goemon: Enter the Bunny

I love mystical ninja since the N64

This flash is cool too, it gave a nice action animation while giving us a classic jump and shoot game, i like it.

Left 4 Dead Chomski Left 4 Dead Chomski

I've seen scarier gnomes, well actually lived ones

thats some nice little flash, even though it was just bait to lure us toward ur diabolical scheme, but u should check out those lived gnome footage, freaken unbelievable i dare say (O_O).